Thursday, October 14, 2004

Super Stefani

So, I hardly ever watch MTV anymore because it has just gotten to be so ridiculous, BUT I happened to catch yesterday's episode of Making the Video with Gwen Stefani. It was for her new video "What You Waiting For" (which you can view at Launch) This is the first time I got excited about a major label artist release since ... well, Prince way back in March! I LOVE Gwen Stefani and have been anticipating her solo project for a long time. The video was SPECTACULAR and the song (produced by the ubiqitous Farrell) has an absolutely righteous groove. This is going to be a big hit. Remember the feeling you got when you counted down the days to an artist's release and went to the record store the day it dropped and then rushed home (or to your car) to unwrap and it play it and fall absolutely head over heels in love with it? Well, this is the feeling I'm getting 4 Gwen. I hope she doesn't disappoint, but from what I've seen and heard so far, I can hardly wait.

Now, are any of you kiddies excited about my new cd, "Deviant", that I self produced and am self releasing? U should be, cuz it's HOT!! I'm very excited about it. Join my mailing list (sign up form to the right there) to be kept in the loop. In the meantime, you can listen to my lead single "Art" from the upcoming disk. Tell me what u think!

"What u Waiting 4?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home